The silvercoastholidays.eu website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Silver Coast Holidays Ltd (“Silver Coast Holidays”, “Us” or “We”), as a service to our users and visitors. This service consists of an online platform for Hosts and Guests (as those terms are defined below) to meet online, together with a collection of online resources and information, for facilitating or arranging the listing by Hosts of, and booking by Guests of, stays in travel accommodations to be provided by Hosts to Guests, and the provision, from time to time, of various email or messaging services, online tools and features for the purposes of enabling users of our Site to connect and directly conclude rental transactions in relation to such accommodations (collectively our “Service”), accessible on www.silvercoastholidays.eu.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Eligibility and Accounts
- Account Restrictions
- Content on the site
- Your Content
- Limitation of Liability
- Release and indemnity
- Data privacy
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
2. Platform You understand and agree that (i) the Site merely is a platform that enables You and other Users (i.e. Hosts and Guests) to connect and conclude rental transactions in respect of properties listed on the Site and, consequently that (ii) Silver Coast Holidays is not itself a party to any rental transaction and disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law. Silver Coast Holidays’s role is solely to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services for Users and to provide certain services related thereto. We do not purchase, buy-in, own, sell, furnish, rent, sublet, control or manage nor can We contract in our own. The Site acts as a platform to allow registered Hosts to themselves offer and supply to Guests for rent a specific holiday rental space. Hosts may be either owners of any such holiday rental space or are persons, including professional property managers) who are duly authorised to arrange or enter into rental transactions of such properties direct with Guests. We are therefore not a party to the actual rental transaction between Hosts and Guests and are not a contracting agent or representative of any Host. Rental transactions are only binding among the concerned Hosts and Guests, who are both solely and entirely responsible for their performance and Silver Coast Holidays disclaims all liability arising from or in connection with such transactions. Silver Coast Holidays does not make any recommendations or endorsements of listed properties or Users of the Site and We assume no liability in respect of the condition of any listed property on our Site.
3. Eligibility and Accounts 3.1 To register for a User account (an “Account”), go to the Site and provide the requested information. By registering, You represent and warrant that: (a) You are eligible for an Account as set out in these Terms; and (b) the information You include as part of the registration process and thereafter is accurate and not misleading. Accounts may be obtained and used only by persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Such persons may act on behalf of members of their group (if making a group booking) and/or their organisation or entity if they are authorised accordingly. Please note that You may view listed properties on our Site as an unregistered visitor, however, if you wish to book an accommodation or create a listing, you must first register to create an Account. If at any time prior to clicking on the appropriate confirmation button or link, You (the Guest) decide that You do not wish to proceed with Your booking request, You should close the application window. 3.2 Upon obtaining an Account, You shall have access to the Service and the functionality that We may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may add, delete or change some or all of the Service provided for free as part of the Account at any time. You will be notified of any charges and given the option to continue use or to terminate Your Account. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes and for all hardware, software, service and any other costs that You incur to access Your Account. You may not transfer or share Your Account with anyone. 3.3 As a registered User, You further agree to update Your Personal Information if needed. 3.4 You agree to allow Silver Coast Holidays to contact You on Your email address or phone number with personal communications related to your account, including but not limited to requests for booking, booking confirmation, notices and updates. You will be able to opt out of any future commercial communication at your convenience.
4. Account Restrictions 4.1 You agree to use Your Account for Your personal use only, and not to redistribute any of the content on this Website. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding use or access of Your Account. Any use of an Account to post (a) false, outdated, misleading information; (b) information that in our sole discretion is inappropriate to our Users (including, but not limited to obscene, libellous, slanderous or similarly inappropriate postings) or (c) information in breach of the policies published on the Site are grounds for immediate termination of an Account. 4.2 You may not distribute unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”) through Your Account or take any other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. At our option and without further notice, We (or our suppliers) may use anti-spam technologies that may terminate Your messages without delivering them or prevent messages from reaching You. We expect all of our Users to conduct themselves in a courteous, professional manner at all times. Personal attacks, “flaming”, defaming, and other forms of discourteous and unprofessional online conduct are grounds for the immediate suspension or termination of the offending user’s Account, in our sole discretion.
5. Content on the site 5.1 The Site provides unfiltered access to Content. You understand and agree that the Site only acts as a platform. By its very nature, the information on the Site is changed frequently, may be inaccurate and in some cases may be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. We do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of such information, nor do We undertake to verify, update or correct such information. We recommend that You confirm all information You obtain from the Site as accurate and complete and up to date. We also do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding any posting or requests by Users. You agree that any agreement between You and such individual or organisation shall be solely on the terms negotiated and agreed by You and Your counterparty and shall be done at Your own risk. 5.2 Silver Coast Holidays grants Users a limited, revocable, non-exclusive licence to access the Site to, as applicable, advertise holiday rental properties and/or research, view or make legitimate inquiries to Users regarding their interest in particular holiday rental properties for their personal use, all in accordance with these Terms. 5.4 Any other use of the Site is expressly prohibited. Importantly, this licence does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission; provided, however, that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent. “General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other service that provide classified listings or property rental advertisements, or any subset of the same, or which is in the business of providing holiday property rental services.
6. The Content 6.1 We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to take any action with respect to Your Content if we believe that it may create liability for Us or may cause Us to lose the services of our ISPs. You represent and warrant that Your Content and any content You request to receive (directly or indirectly): (a) shall not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy; (b) shall not violate any law or regulation; (c) shall not be defamatory or libellous; (d) shall not be obscene or contain child pornography; (e) shall not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about Yourself or any information about any other individual; and (f) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. 6.2. You understand and agree that Silver Coast Holidays has no obligation to post any Content from You or anyone else. In addition, We may, in our sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any Content. In particular, We reserve the right to determine the final design, layout and functionality of our Site, which may involve the review, formatting and editing of such Content. In case You intentionally or negligently cause any loss or damage to Silver Coast Holidays because of the design or positioning of such Content you are liable towards Silver Coast Holidays You understand and agree to release Silver Coast Holidays from any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the design or positioning of such Content, unless such loss or damage resulted from Silver Coast Holidays’s willful misconduct or negligence.
10. Data privacy Your privacy is very important to Us. By accepting this Agreement, You expressly consent to certain disclosures of Your Personal Information to Us and the other Users, which is incorporated to these Terms by reference.
11. Termination In the event of a material breach by You of these Terms including but not limited to fraud by You, We may, in our discretion and without liability to You: (a) terminate Your access to Our Service; (b) deactivate or delete any of your Accounts and all related information and files in such Accounts as well as Your Content; and (c) bar Your access to any of such files or Service. In addition, We reserve the right at any time and without any prior notice to remove or disable access to a listing of any holiday rental accommodation on the Site which in Silver Coast Holidays’s sole discretion considers to be objectionable, in violation or breach of these Terms, or otherwise harmful to the Site and/or Services.
12. Invalidity If any provision or part of a provision, of these Terms is found by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or unenforceable, such provision or part-provision will be struck out of these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will apply as if the offending provision or part-provision had never been agreed.
13. Assignment You may not transfer any of Your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Terms without Your prior written consent.
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction 14.1 These Terms and all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims and their interpretation) shall be governed by the laws of England to the extent that such law is not overridden by applicable mandatory law, for example local consumer protection laws applying to You. 14.2 Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall (including non-contractual disputes or claims and their interpretation) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If You are a consumer, You may elect to bring a claim in the court of Your country instead.
15. Questions If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Silver Coast Holidays ( email@example.com)